Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Creamer

I was on Pinterest this morning, and came across a recipe for Homemade French Vanilla Coffee Creamer from Mrs. Happy Homemaker.  I was so excited, I ran to the kitchen and made it right away!  




Well, while making my To-Die-For Pumpkin Pancakes this morning, I had half a can of Pumpkin puree leftover.  I decided to try a Pumpkin Spice Creamer!




Here's my variation: 
  • 14oz sweetened condensed milk
  • 14oz half & half
  • 8 oz pumpkin puree
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp ground cloves
  • 1/2 tsp nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla 
  • a mason jar (quart is perfect)
Pour all of the ingredients into your mason jar.  Screw the lid on tightly, and shake vigorously for a few minutes until well combined. 


Wow!  Pour in your coffee, dribble over your pancakes or drink from the jar, uh, okay maybe not, but this stuff is amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment